RIVERSIDE LUXURY CRUISES is a strong and dynamic company, with a growing fleet of river ships with itineraries across europe.
Whether you are hoping to lead the kitchen team as executive chef, or are eager to start your culinary career as a kitchen helper, you will find
your role at RIVERSIDE LUXURY CRUISES!
Not only will you have the enviable opportunity to explore europe as you work from one of our luxurious river cruise ships, but you will gain experience in a culinary setting with exceptionally high standards in the industry.
As a member of the Galley, you will work with a team who are all committed to delivering a truly authentic culinary experience for our discerning guests. Each member of our team takes pride in every step of our culinary process, from the regional and artisanal products that enter the kitchen to the quality and creative standards in presentation.
What’s more, the passion within our team is directly translated to the satisfaction levels of our guests. Our staff in the culinary department often leave a smile on our guest’s faces, usually imprint a memory in their mind and always leave them wanting more.
- Culinary Institute Diploma or Chef Certification or other relevant apprenticeship required.
- Preferably trained within own company or a minimum of three (3) years of experience in a luxury international hotel property in the same possition or other related experience required.
- Or must have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a same position in the luxury cruise ship industry.
- A sound knowledge of culinary arts and fine dining is essential.
- Very strong, balanced background in International Cuisine and Cooking Techniques.
- Highly motivated with a strong drive and high level of energy and flexibility.
- Very good spoken English.
- Must have very good communication skills.
- Must have very good administrative skills related to the required possition.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and show attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent leadership skills and the ability to interact with all levels of people.
- Must be able to communicate and implement corrective action steps in an effective, yet diplomatic fashion.
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure.
- Needs to have an outgoing personality and has to possess a positive attitude, maintaining a friendly and approachable demeanor at all times.