We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Front Office Manager to lead our front office team onboard our 5-stars luxury river cruise ship.
The Front Office Manager is a key figure in ensuring the seamless operation of the ship's front office, providing exceptional guest services, and supervising a team of receptionists
- Supervise daily front office operations, including guest interaction
- Ensure prompt and professional responses to guest requests and needs.
- Address and resolve guest complaints or concerns with empathy and a proactive approach.
- Collaborate with various ship departments to ensure a seamless guest experience.
- Oversee daily administration.
- Oversee documents
- Responisble for proper system closure
- Communication with Human Resources ( crew matters and payroll )
- Assisting and supporting Hotel Director in daily operation
* Reports directly to Hotel Director
- Proven track record in a Front Office Manager or similar supervisory role in the hospitality industry ( 5 stars river cruise ships )
- Proficiency in both English and German languages, written and spoken.
- Exceptional friendliness and a warm welcoming attitude.
- Outstanding empathy and the ability to anticipate and fulfill guest needs.
- Social and cultural awareness
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in computer systems and hotel software.
- Previous cash handling and financial procedure experience is a plus.
- Flexibility and adaptability to thrive in a dynamic cruise ship environment
- Able to handle work related pressure, always looking for a solution