The Riverside Mozart is an exceptional phenomenon. As one of the largest river cruise ships on the Danube, and certainly the most well-appointed, she knows – just like her famous namesake – how to captivate and constantly surprise her guests.
With 81 Suites, 5 Restaurants & Bars, Spa and Fitness area as well as butler service for every guest, we have created a wonderful foundation for the entire team to create unique guest and team experiences.
- To serve the Guests during Restaurant opening hours, always providing five-star standards of service in all F&B outlets.
- To keep assigned service stations well stocked, organized, and clean in accordance with Company policy and HACCP standards.
- Performing with flexibility, all duties assigned by supervisors.
- To always provide a five-star service, to handle guest complaints and comments in an efficient and timely manner and to report any issues to your supervisor
- To provide culinary experience for all guests at Restaurant not limited to other location like (Blue, Bistro and open deck at the Grill).
- To oversee the service in assigned station and to ensure that the best possible service is given to the Guests at all times.
- To ensure the best possible dining experience for all our Guests and to provide special attention to Guests with special needs and dietary requirements.
- To follow work schedules, section plans and rotations and to do any additional duties (such stores loading, Service breakfast assistance, as scheduled by the Manager and as required).
- To ensure a smooth and efficient service during meal hours, constant communication with the Guests and the Galley.
- To create a safe working environment and comply with the latest Health and Sanitation regulations (HACCP and all other Port Health Authorities) at all times.
- Assisting the Restaurant and Assistant Manager with the inventory of glasses, utensils, and China, ensuring that all Restaurant equipment are always in pristine condition.
- To attend all company trainings.
- To ensure that all equipment is properly and securely stored away when not on duty.
- To report work orders to supervisors when deficiencies are noted or when maintenance is required and to follow up on the work orders in a timely manner.
- To do additional duties in other departments such as gangway duties, storing, luggage handling etc. as necessary and as scheduled by the Restaurant Manager.
- To adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures, Manuals and Directives.
- Other responsibilities, as assigned, but not limited to the above.
- To follow uniform guidelines and personal hygiene procedures according Company guidelines.
- To ensure that Work Registration Forms are completed correctly and handed to the Assistant Restaurant Manager in a timely manner.
- To ensure that the vessel is maintained properly and always treated with respect.
- To ensure that crockery and glassware breakages are kept to a minimum.
- To properly use Personal Protective Equipment in work areas at all times.
- To always practice Safe Lifting Techniques.
- To ensure that all equipment is properly and securely stored away when duties are finish.
- Other safety responsibilities, as assigned, but not limited to the above.
- College Degree/Diploma or Hotel School or Successful completion of an Apprenticeship in the Food Service industry required.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a luxury international hotel property as a Waiter or two (2) years’ experience in the luxury cruise ship industry in a Waiter Position preferred.
- Previous experience as Waiter.
- Must be fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Excellent interpersonal and public communication skills.
- Very good organizational skills are necessary along with the ability to multi-task.
- Very good knowledge in food and Beverage service and procedures.
- Good communication skills.
- Good product and beverage knowledge.
- Must have very good organizational skills and show attention to detail.
- Must undergo onboard HACCP training.
- Must have initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure.
- Must be service minded with an outgoing, charming and friendly personality.
Team Communication and Meetings
- To attend daily meetings.
- To constantly communicate with the Restaurant Manager & Assistant Restaurant Manager.
- To encourage and demonstrate good communication, excellent teamwork and continuous Participation of Company training.
We trust you. From the very beginning you will get a lot of responsibility which will enable you to work independently.
If you want wo be part of an exceptional work environment, apply now!
You don't meet the requirements 100%? Don't worry. Our expert crew will help you and make sure you have a smooth start on board. Apply and we'll talk about the details.